4-Bed Vacation House Plan with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- The gable roof, on this vacation house plan, combines with the two-story ceiling in the shared living space to take full advantage of the surrounding views.
- A shed-style, covered porch provides some sheltered outdoor space, while a front terrace welcomes guests through french doors into the heart of the home. A cozy, wood stove adds to the ambience inside.
- The master suite is located on the main level, and includes a full bath and access to the side, covered porch. A second bedroom resides across the hall, next to a shower bath and laundry closet.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 reside on the second level, along with a game room and reading nook that overlook the living space below.
- The ground level is where you'll find the garage and mechanical room, with plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss