4-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- The great expanses of this 1.5-story, Modern Farmhouse plan are highlighted by three separate outdoor living areas: a covered front deck, a rear covered deck, and a screened-in porch.
- Inside, immediate impressions are made by a soaring 2-story-high (26'8"), cathedral ceiling in the great room. A trio of tall windows complements both the front and rear walls of the great room, offering views through the front porch and rear patio.
- The kitchen, with expansive work island, lies beneath its own beamed ceiling and is open to the dining area.
- Away from the living areas, the main floor’s master suite features his (5'2" by 6') and her (8'9" by 7'5") walk-in closets, and his and her vanities in the bath. The suite can be entered either through an alcove off the great room or through a more circuitous route from the laundry area.
- Upstairs, bedroom 2 enjoys its own bath, while bedroom 3 and 4 share a Jack-n-Jill bath. Bedroom 4 receives an added sense of space from a tall cathedral ceiling.
- Back on the main level, the generously proportioned angled 3-car garage includes ample space for a workshop. It accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers, and a coat closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 62544DJ, 62755DJ, 62666DJ and 62728DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss