5 Bed French Country Beauty House Plan
About This Plan
- With a sweeping roofline and a great attention to detail, this luxury house plan makes a statement.
- A grand covered entryway opens to foyer with 20'2" ceilings flanked by a private study with fireplance and built-ins and a formal dining room.
- The great room features a fireplace with bookshelves and media center built-ins to the sides. This room gets lots of light from the rear wall of windows.
- The kitchen is open to the nook which has rear patio access.
- The master suite has patio access and a luxurious master bath. The walk-in closet is partitioned and has built-in shelving.
- A guest bedroom is located off the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedroom suites and a media/rec room. This has access to a large deck overlooking the back yard.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 48000FM (4,237 sq. ft.) and 48320FM (with two 2-car garages).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,279 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick