5-Bed House Plan with a Decisively Mediterranean Look
About This Plan
- A combination of stucco and hip roofs give this 5-bed house plan a decisive Mediterranean look. One step inside and you'll feel right at home with this well thought out floor plan.
- On the main floor, you will find a lovely living room and great room, both warmed by fireplaces. The kitchen includes a large working island along with a walk-in pantry. Just off the rear of the dining room and kitchen is a wonderful covered patio that includes an outdoor kitchen that is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Also on the main floor is a guest bedroom.
- On the second floor, you will find 4 bedrooms and a family room. The master suite is a homeowners dream with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet area, a large walk-in closet, and access to the laundry area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom, while bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom.
- Back on the main floor, the 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom complete with bench/lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12