5-Bedroom Ranch with Optional Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- The thoughtful design of this 5-bedroom, ranch home includes an open concept living space, large covered deck, ample storage, and a mudroom inside from the double garage.
- A guest room to the left of the foyer could double as a study or home office, and neighbors a full bath.
- The living room's gas fireplace anchors the left wall, and is centered across from a roomy island in the kitchen with seating for casual meals. The cook in the home will appreciate the large range and a full-height cabinet pantry for increased storage.
- The master bedroom provides enough space for a king size bed, and includes a walk-in closet and full bath.
- Three secondary bedrooms and a full bath surround a generous recreation room downstairs, with the option to add a sliding door that leads to a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12