960 Square Foot 3-Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed ranch-style house plan has a simple rectangular footprint and gives you 960 square feet of heated living.
- Three bedrooms share a bath and they all occupy the right half of the home.
- The living room and dining room are open to each other and the dining room has access to the outdoors on the side.
- The kitchen has a double sink in the corner and is accessible from the entry and the dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12