Balanced Southern Beauty with French Door Greeting
About This Plan
- Three dormers give light and space to the second floor of this 4 bed house plan with a loft that could be used as a 5th bedroom.
- The front porch is 7'6" deep at its deepest and has french doors that welcome inside to the open floor plan. Inside, two sets of french doors open to the covered space in back - the great room to the screened porch and the dining room to the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to five people. A large pantry is nearby and hall access to the 3-car garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The laundry room is located by the kids' bedrooms leaving the right side of the home for the master suite. There, you'll see two walk-in closets and a small office area to help keep the home organized.
- On the second floor, you'll find a loft area, a bedroom and attic space which would make a great play or media room.
Main Floor - 3D View
Upper Floor - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 7"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick