Barndominium on a Walkout Basement with Wraparound Porch and 2-Story Living Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This barndominium-style house plan (designed with 2x6 exterior walls) is perfect for your side-sloping lot with its walkout basement with patio and deck taking advantage of the slope and views on the left.
- The heart of the home is open with a two-story ceiling above the living and dining rooms. The spacious kitchen makes entertaining easy, while a quiet den nearby provides a more secluded space to unwind.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are mirror images of each other, and a loft offers a communal space for the kids to enjoy.
- The 2,245 square foot garage lends plenty of space for a shop or storage, as well as an oversized, overhead door for larger vehicles or lawn equipment.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plans: Build on a slab with house plans 135047GRA, 135078GRA and 135061GRA.Get 4 bays with house plan 135224GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 2,240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 820 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Patio: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2240 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss