Barndominium-style House Plan with Home Office and Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- This stunning barndominium-style house plan has a barn-like exterior with board and batten siding, large windows, and barn doors. Just inside the side entry of the home, you'll find a practical office that is perfect for anyone who works from home.
- The great room, kitchen, and dining room flow seamlessly in a wide open layout. The high ceilings in the great room make the space feel massive. A fireplace warms the great room and is flanked by bult-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is situated on the right side of the home for privacy. The master bathroom includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in shower. The master closet has convenient access to the laundry room.
- On the left side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom with the main living area. An amazing loft overlooks the great room.
- The home's large 3 car garage has a high cathedral ceiling and accesses the home through a mud room that includes a bench and lockers.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss