Beautiful 4 Bed Gambrel House Plan
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- This popular house plan comes in a number of versions all with the signature central rotunda with a curved stair.
- The rotunda serves as a traffic cop sending traffic to the entertaining spaces of the dining room and the family spaces with the open 2-story family room and kitchen.
- A quiet den is located off the foyer behind french doors.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master bedroom has its own fireplace and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and a bonus room, plus a centrally located laundry room, round out the floor. Note, the bonus room is factored into the total living area.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 23344JD (3,555 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plan 23172JD and a basement with house plan 23171JD.
- Get a Victorian exterior with house plan 2375JD and Craftsman exterior with house plan 23173JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,124 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery