Beautiful Craftsman House Plan with Bracketed Eaves and Square Tapered Columns
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman house plan has broad, bracketed eaves and an entry porch supported by stone pilasters and square tapered columns. Cement fiber siding with the bold continuous cornice emphasizes the strong horizontal plains of prairie home designs. The rear garage de-emphasizes the auto and celebrates the home.
- Upon entering the foyer, you are greeted with a divider between the foyer and formal dining room, with low bookshelves and a pair of square tapered columns.
- Beyond is the spacious great room with beamed ceiling and views to beyond. The island kitchen is to the left with a walk-in pantry for additional storage. Also part of this area is the breakfast nook that opens to the home's vaulted ceiling veranda.
- Each bedroom has its own secluded location as well as private bath. Just inside the garage entry, there's a convenient family valet to help reduce clutter. The utility room is nearby and is entered via dual closets for storage or hanging drip dry clothing. This ample space has a planning desk area as well.
- The master suite is entered via the master foyer and has dual closets and vanities. The master bath has a large walk-in shower and linen closet.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 340004STR (2,476 square feet).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built in Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,108 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 133 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 102' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1044 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side