Bold and Compact Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of slanted shed roofs and flat roofs give a bold appearance to this modern 2 bed house plan.
- Compact in size, the home still delivers two bedrooms on either side of the home.
- The open floor plan makes the main living area feel larger.
- Use the home as a vacation retreat complete with a laundry room or as a starter home for a young couple.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 10"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss