Made for Sharing
About This Plan
- Endowed with features that make life pleasant, this 3,805 sq.ft. home plan is a popular choice.
- It features three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a bright family room and fireplace that warms the dining room.
- A private home office with built-in storage has a smart location near the kitchen and breakfast room.
- A fireplace in the master suite adds a romantic touch.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21544DR and 21452DR (brick exterior in reverse), 21107DR and 21910DR (European exterior) and 21533DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss