Charming Front Porch
About This Plan
- This log home plan features a front porch perfect for enjoying your surroundings.
- An open floor plan allows viewing the great room fireplace from both the dining room and the kitchen.
- French doors in the dining room lead to a grilling porch with a handy eat-at bar to use as a buffet. Just off the kitchen you'll find a convenient mud room.
- The master suite is privately located on the main level and is complete with a soothing whirlpool tub.
- The upstairs loft area leads to two additional bedrooms with ample closet space plenty of natural light.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plan: Want a simpler look? See house plan 59023ND which does not have front dormers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick