About This Plan
- Simplicity best describes this traditional log home plan with covered porches and open truss ceiling. The Great room with fireplace flows into the dining room and kitchen creating an exquisite view from the loft above.
- Access to the grilling porch and eat-at bar in the kitchen make entertaining a breeze.
- The main level master suite has a private half bath with pedestal sink and shares the central bathroom also available to the other main level bedroom.
- Walk up the handcrafted staircase into a loft area with nearby bathroom and two cozy bedrooms for the ultimate sleeping arrangement.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plan: Want more space and front dormers? See house plan 59030ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick