About This Plan
- Four pairs of columns combine to create a triple-arched welcome to the one-story house plan.
- Tray ceilings are found in both the den and dining rooms that flank the foyer with angled niche.
- An angled traffic hub off the foyer gives you access to multiple parts of the home creating a dynamic effect.
- The great room has a fire place with built-ins on both sides. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows and a door leads you to your outdoor living room with sturdy columns.
- The master suite is spacious and has its own private outdoor living room access. No space is skimped in the bath with large walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 23268JD.
- Get more room (3,500 sq. ft.) with house plans 23224JD (front garage) and 23225JD (side garage).
- Get a second floor bonus room with house plan 23227JD (4,195 sq. ft.).
- Gain a whole lower level with house plan 23498JD (4,445 square feet) with front load garage and plan 23499JD with a side load garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss