Classic Traditional Style
About This Plan
- This home plan features a beautiful classic traditional style, an open floorplan with a split-bedroom layout and a gas log or conventional fireplace in the great room.
- The expansive master suite includes trayed ceilings, large his and her walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- The trayed ceiling in the great room makes the home feel larger than it actually is.
- Enjoy the rear porch and large kitchen which features a popular raised bar.
- Related Plans: This house plan is available in a brick exterior. See 5197MM.
- Gain an optional three-car garage with 5125MM (siding) and 5126MM (stone and siding),
- Need a side-entry garage? Choose from three different exteriors: 5127MM (siding), 5113MM (brick) and 51017MM (stone and siding).
- Gain a bonus room with house plan 51006MM (brick and siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick