Flexibility Built Right In
About This Plan
- This home plan is a very unique design which maximizes every inch of its useable space. Three spacious bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths provide plenty of room for that growing family.
- Just off the 2-car garage with a storage room you'll find the conveniently located utility room.
- Each bedroom has large closets - the owner's will enjoy their walk-in closet.
- A sunroom and covered porch are perfect for enjoying those evening sunsets.
- The large great room features a raised ceiling, fireplace and built-ins.
- There is plenty of space for that much-needed home office. Or make it your nursery.
- The kitchen opens to your formal dining room and has seating at the raised bar plus in the breakfast room. Steps away you'll find your private covered porch retreat.
- Related Plans: For basement stair location, see 5127MM (siding), 5113MM (brick).
- Gain an optional three-car garage with 5125MM (siding) and 5126MM (stone and siding),
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plans 5196MM (siding) and 5197MM (brick).
- Gain a bonus room with house plan 51006MM (brick and siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick