Comfortable Contemporary Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A pleasing mix of architectural cladding materials creates a style that is both exciting and elegant in this 2 bedroom ranch home plan.
- A covered entry transitions to an enclosed vestibule with generous closet. Within, discover an open concept floor plan, with great daylight thanks to abundant windows. The dining area nestles into its own alcove forming a perfect social triangle with the kitchen forming the pivot point.
- The sleeping wing of this comfortable home includes two bedrooms and a shared bathroom with soaker tub and large independent shower. A laundry area completes the private wing amenities.
- Additional living space can be gained by finishing the basement to include additional bedrooms or recreation space.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 22333DR (1,283 sq. ft.) and 22334DR (1,225 sq. ft.). Get a one bedroom version with house plan 22549DR (797 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss