One-Bed Contemporary Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-bed contemporary ranch home plan has a small footprint making it ideal higher density developments. A sleek contemporary roofline (truss framed) and a facade of clapboard and stone results in a contemporary yet timeless look. Inside, an open floor plan greets you as you step in from the foyer.
- This house plan offers lots of amenities such as the mudroom which helps control clutter. and the large island with integrated dining table in the kitchen.
- A large closet in the bedroom is a welcome feature in a home this size.
- A covered porch is accessed through sliding doors in the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get larger versions with house plans 22334DR(1,225 sq. ft.), 22333DR (1,283 sq. ft.), 22383DR (1,339 sq. ft.) and 22384DR (1,342 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 276 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12