Sleek 2 Bedroom Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- This sleek 2 bedroom contemporary house plan has a footprint ideal for higher density developments (38 ft. wide by 48 ft. deep with attached 20 ft. x 14 ft. garage).
- A sleek contemporary roofline (truss framed) and a facade of brick and wood results in a contemporary yet timeless look. Inside, an open floor plan is oriented toward the back yard for privacy.
- This house plan offers lots of amenities such as the 5 foot wide entry closet, direct garage access, generous kitchen with island and excellent storage. The activities areas boast ample windows.
- Two good size bedrooms share a bathroom complete with bath and separate 64' x 44' shower. A laundry closet provides a privacy screen to the bedrooms and convenience where it is needed.
- Related Plans: Get a one bedroom version with house plan 22549DR (797 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plans 22383DR (1,339 sq. ft.) and 22384DR (1,342 sq. ft.). For an alternate version, see house plan 22334DR (1,225 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 318 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss