Compact Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- You get all the basics and more in this compact Contemporary house plan that's less than 33' wide.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- Open the double doors and you are in the big living room.
- The dining area and kitchen are combined into one large space with an island to give you extra counter space.
- Both bedrooms share a large hall bathroom that has two sinks to keep thing moving in the mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 10"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss