Compact Cottage with Raised Basement
About This Plan
- This is a reversed and enlarged version of our house plan 21713DR with a raised basement. All interior rooms are slightly enlarged from that plan. As well, the roofline is modified to slope on four instead of two sides
The washer/dryer are on the main floor and the bathroom includes 51" x 34" independant shower.
- A closet off the front entry helps minimize clutter.
- The living room is separated from the kitchen by the stairs leading to the basement. There is plenty of room for seating of six. Sliders open to the back yard.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub.
- Related Plans: The original version of this home is house plan 21713DR (835 sq. ft.).
- Alternate versions include house plans 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21780DR (911 sq. ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.), 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.) and 21275DR (brick; 1,186 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss