Contemporary 2-Story Home Plan with 3-Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- A low-pitched hip and valley roof with deep overhanging eaves crowns this Contemporary 2-Story home plan that delivers over 4,200 square feet of living space.
- Once past the threshold, a formal dining room and den border the entryway, while the open-concept living space towards the rear is filled with natural light.
- An elongated island anchors the kitchen and the nearby walk-in pantry maximizes storage for dried foods and oversized appliances. Enjoy the outdoor living area when grilling or dining outdoors.
- Utilize the main-level bedroom suite for guests or a home office. The remaining 4 bedroom suites can be found upstairs, along with a versatile bonus / media room.
- Large windows line the master bedroom that is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,074 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss