Contemporary Country Home Plan with Main-floor Master Suite and Gym
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Country home plan presents a sophisticated exterior with a contrasting, stone color scheme. Inside, the spacious layout includes a main-floor master suite, home office, sizable service areas, and an indoor / outdoor gym.
- The great room lives up to its name with tall ceilings, three oversized windows on the rear wall, and a warm fireplace. Easily move between rooms when entertaining, made easier by this gourmet kitchens' features: dual kitchen islands, wet bar, and walk-in pantry.
- Three garage bays line the right side of the main floor, along with a large gym that opens to the back porch. A safe room is accessible from the double garage.
- The main-floor master suite is a homeowner's paradise, complete with a deluxe ensuite and oversized walk-in closet. A guest suite and home office round off the main level.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites can be found, connected by a bridge-style hallway that looks down to the great room and foyer. A play room provides a fun space for the kids to enjoy, while keeping toys corralled in one area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 577 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 8"
- Depth: 96' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1320 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick