Contemporary Florida House Plan with Study and Optional Elevator
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Florida house plan has two guest suites on the second floor, each with their own full baths and walk-in closets. They're coupled with the nice sized loft with a morning kitchen; the optional elevator makes this ideal for multi-generational living.
- The large kitchen provides enough space for more than one cook, and the walk-in pantry gives you ample storage. Retractable glass walls expand the living space onto the rear loggia and create the perfect entertaining area.
- The outdoor kitchen is a highlight of the expansive loggia, and meals can be enjoyed while gathered around the fireplace.
- Retreat to the privacy of your master suite with its own sitting area and private patio. The convenience and features continue with the his-and-hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, and luxurious walk-in shower with a built-in bench.
- A quiet study rounds out the main level and provides french doors to the side yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,857 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 107' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard