Contemporary Florida Style Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This contemporary Florida-style home plan features five bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms (including the cabana bath) is luxurious inside and out. The dramatic front covered entrance is sure to impress everyone.
- There is well-defined use of space and characterized by a central living room and family room combination with a wet bar - perfect for hosting large parties.
- A gourmet island kitchen with cafe joins a formal dining room with a stylish tray ceiling. The open design of the kitchen provides a panoramic view to nature and accesses a pass-through to the pool deck and summer kitchen. A very unique outdoor BBQ area features a pizza oven that is flanked by spectacular cascading waterfalls. The patio area measure 521 sq. ft.
- Special and unique amenities include a regal master suite with large walk-in closets, morning kitchen, and a Roman tub.
- A large covered balcony makes this design ideal for both indoor and outdoor living.
- Other distinctive features include a home office and hobby room complete with a private bathroom, an exercise room, emergency generator and more than ample storage.
- The three-car garage provides additional storage space.
- The roof is a truss design with a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 521 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 115' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss