Contemporary House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This Contemporary house plan is loaded with transom windows that fill the home with light.
- A secluded guest suite lies right off the foyer giving privacy to your guests.
- In back, the huge covered deck can be seen from all the main living areas.
- The home comes with both a formal dining room and an informal eating nook with room for a very large table.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to the deck and there's a giant master walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Finish the huge lower level to add 2,915 square feet of pure luxury with a fitness room, rec room, a fabulous media room and a large wet bar to serve them all.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,123 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 63 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Deck: 628 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 700 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 921 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms