Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- This stunning Northwest home plan features a contemporary exterior, complete with a ribbed metal roof.
- A few steps up from the foyer, discover an open living, dining, and kitchen area with large, glass windows allowing natural light to infiltrate the interior.
- The kitchen occupies the right side of the living space and hosts a kitchen island with three seats, along with a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is filled with light and sliding doors provide access to the back patio. Side by side pocket doors lead to a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Enter from the double garage to find yourself in the foyer, where a coat closet catches your outdoor gear and personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss