Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Loads of Natural Light
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The primary living space and master suite is located on the second floor of this Contemporary Northwest home plan and boasts oversized windows to maximize access to natural light and the surrounding views.
- The great room, kitchen, and dining room act as one space and feature a flush eating bar at the kitchen island, butler's pantry, and built-in banquette.
- The master suite expands onto a large covered deck with a retractable glass wall that opens to a balcony. A walk-in closet and wet room complete the homeowner's deluxe ensuite.
- Two bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the main level, along with a sunken living space, wet bar, and gym.
- The double garage opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers awaiting your personal items. The adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 or ICF or ICF Basement
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 10' 1" vaulted 14' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss