Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Main-level Apartment
About This Plan
- The rectangular shape of this Contemporary Northwest home plan provides a modern aesthetic while keeping budget in mind.
- The double garage offers entry into the main-level apartment (complete with a kitchenette, living space, full bath, and laundry) and the foyer to the second-level living space.
- A coat closet and built-in bench in the entry helps when you are a hurry, and the staircase leads directly into the upstairs living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Have guests keep you company at the eating bar included in the island, or retreat to the deck off the living room for some outdoor enjoyment.
- The bedroom, laundry room, and a full bath line the rear wall of the second level.
- Related Plans: Gain 2' in width with house plan 68774VR. Remove the finished areas on the ground level with house plan 68648VR and 68541VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 697 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss