Modern Mountain Home Plan with Ground Floor Apartment
About This Plan
- The rectangular shape of this Contemporary mountain home plan provides a modern aesthetic while keeping budget in mind.
- The double garage offers entry into the main-level apartment (complete with a kitchenette, living space, full bath, and laundry) and the foyer to the second-level living space.
- A coat closet and built-in bench in the entry helps when you are a hurry, and the staircase leads directly into the upstairs living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Have guests keep you company at the eating bar included in the island, or retreat to the deck off the living room for some outdoor enjoyment.
- The bedroom, laundry room, and a full bath line the rear wall of the second level.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68745VR (1,957 sq. ft.) and 680200VR (2,199 sq. ft.). Remove the finished areas on the ground level with house plan 68648VR and 68541VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss