Contemporary Ranch Plan with RV Garage
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone adorn the exterior of this Contemporary Ranch plan that is topped by a low-pitched roof with deep eaves.
- The great room is centrally located and features a fireplace and windows that overlook the 57'1" by 17'11" patio. The eat-in kitchen includes a built-in bench / table for additional character and a large island increases prep space.
- The master bedroom provides access to the rear patio and is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite off the entryway is perfect for guests.
- A flex room can serve as a den or additional bedroom, while a home office considers the work-at-home resident.
- An RV bay is included in the 2-car garage and a mudroom just inside serves to catch your personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,989 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 449 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1251 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss