Contemporary RV Garage with Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- A 2:12 shed roof creates a vaulted ceiling in the large RV bay of this contemporary RV garage plan.
- The RV bay is accessed through an enormous 14' by 14' door. The high garage door and vaulted ceilings in the bay give you plenty of room for your taller vehicle.
- A 12' by 10' garage door gives you access to the tandem bay. 11' ceilings give you great clearance there as well.
- Climb the stairs to reach an enormous loft studio with the ceiling going from 8' to 11'3" right to left.
- Related Plan: Get a 40' by 50' version with RV garage plan 68675VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: RV Garage, Detached
- Area: 1824 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick