Contemporary Southwest Home Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- The 3-car garage protrudes from this Contemporary Southwest home plan at an angle, making space for a dedicated storage room in the garage.
- The gourmet kitchen delights in a large island with seating for six and a hidden pantry with natural light. Move easily into the great room, crowned by a tray ceiling, and the generous sun deck.
- Enjoy the simplicity of a main-level master suite which includes a compartmentalized bathroom with side-by-side closets and a connection to the laundry room.
- A versatile loft can be found upstairs with a powder bath and rooftop deck.
- For additional living space, finish the lower level and gain three bedrooms, a family room, theater, and exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 562 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,074 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 144' 10"
- Depth: 64' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1495 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Great Room 14' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss