2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Great big windows with transoms above lend a Contemporary air to this unusual home plan.
- A beautiful open floor plan greets you when you enter the home, with views that stretch from the foyer all the way back to the kitchen.
- The over-sized three car garage has a large storage area with double doors for easy storage of lawn equipment.
- A second floor laundry room serves the three bedrooms on this level.
- The loft has an open rail that lets you look down into the great room below.
- The plans comes with an unfinished basement level that can be developed into a huge rec room and an extra bedroom and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Storage: 121 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 79' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1087 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss