Contemporary Tuscan-Inspired House Plan Under 2400 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Clay roof tiles add the quintessential touch to this Tuscan-inspired Contemporary house plan, pairing well with the stucco, stone, and arched details.
- Exposed beams line the 10' ceiling of the great room which seamlessly flows into the island kitchen and angled dining room. Covered decks on either side of the dining room help separate the grill from the dining / lounge area.
- A quiet den and master bedroom occupy the right side of the main level, while a second bedroom is tucked behind the 3-car garage.
- For more living space (1,877 square feet), finish the lower level and enjoy a wet bar with an island attached to the living room, wine cellar, 2 bedrooms, and a covered patio.
- Additional features include a mud / laundry room combo with neighboring walk-in pantry for maximum storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 826 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,877 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss