Cost-Effective with Garage a Plus
About This Plan
- Designed for cost-effective construction, this cottage has fabulous curb appeal and interior comfort and comes in multiple versions to suit all tastes. At under 1,700 square feet, this budget-build lives large.
- The foyer with 8'-long closet opens to the living room. Your eye is drawn to an inviting 3-sided fireplace beckoning you to curl up in the nearest chair.
- The hearth is shared by the dining room with a triple garden door providing great backyard views and access.
- An L-shaped kitchen features a central island and ample storage.
- The main floor is completed by a powder room and built-in laundry.
- The upper level is accessed by a brightly windowed stairwell. Three bedrooms share a generous family bathroom complete with independent corner shower and soaker tub with window above.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 21587DR, 21956DR with lower level apartment and 21957DR with more room 1,821 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 28' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available