Cost-Effective with Options
About This Plan
- Designed for cost-effective construction, this cottage has great curb appeal and interior comfort and comes in multiple versions to suit all tastes. At under 1,900 square feet, this budget-build lives large.
- The foyer features a closet to help reduce clutter and opens to the living room on one side and a home office on the other.
- The kitchen is roomy and features a central island with seating for casual meals and is open to the dining room.
- French doors lead to your own covered deck.
- The main floor is completed by a powder room and built-in laundry.
- The upper level features three bedrooms that share a generous family bathroom complete with independent shower and soaker tub with window above.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 21955DR.
- Get a finished lower level apartment with house plan 21956DR.
- Downsize with house plan 21587DR (1,690 sq. ft.).
- Note: Please allow 15 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Entry: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss