Cottage with Outdoor Fireplace
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The rear elevation - complete with stone fireplace and outdoor living area - steal the show in this cottage home plan.
- Perfect for empty-nexters, a forward-oriented main floor bedroom has easy access to a four-fixture bath and laundry room.
- The main living area is oriented toward the back and is designed with a pleasing L-shaped configuration that helps define the dining area from the open kitchen with island and the living room.
- The living room has a vaulted ceiling with views to below from the mezzanine above. A dramatic two-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from the living room or from the covered porch.
- On the upper floor the mezzanine includes a flex space that can be used as an office, extra social area or easily converted to a third bedroom. The second floor also includes a bedroom with generous closet and three-piece bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery.
- Related Plans: See alternate versions including house plans 21492DR (1,296 sq. ft.), 21567DR (1,625 sq. ft.), 21093DR (1,168 sq. ft.) and 21861DR (1,561 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss