Country Charm with Wrap-Around Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A pillared wrap-around porch dresses up the exterior of this charming country cottage. Inside, a well designed plan incorporates many features in a small space.
- The front door lead directly into the kitchen/dining room from the front porch. Adjacent is a generously sized family room with 17' ceilings.
- A bedroom with its own bathroom completes the first floor.
- The upstairs bedroom has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. There is plenty of room on the mezzanine for either a third bedroom or a home office/study.
- An unfinished full basement provides space for storage or expanded family living.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 22356DR (833 sq. ft. on the main floor, an unifinished second floor), 21093DR (1,068 sq. ft), 21492DR (1,226 sq. ft.) and 21735DR (1,343 sq. ft.)..
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21506DR and a carport with house 21992DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 33' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss