Country Cottage with Wrap-Around Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A pillared wrap-around porch dresses up the exterior of this charming country cottage. Inside, a well designed plan incorporates many features in a small space.
- French doors lead directly into the kitchen/dining room from the front porch.
- Adjacent is a generously sized family room that is open to above.
- A second bedroom with its own shower room completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. There is plenty of room on the mezzanine for either a third bedroom or a home office/study.
- An unfinished full basement provides space for storage or expanded family living.
- The upstairs knee walls are 4'3".
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 21093DR (1,226 sq. ft.). And see house plan 21735DR (1,343 sq. ft.) and 22356DR (833 sq. ft. with an unifinished second floor).
- Get more room with house plan 21861DR (1,561 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21506DR and a carport with house 21992DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss