Country Charm with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A pillared wrap-around porch dresses up the exterior of this charming country cottage. Inside, a well designed plan incorporates many features in a small space.
- French doors lead directly into the kitchen/dining room from the front porch. Adjacent is a generously sized family room.
- A bedroom with its own shower room - 5'8" by 6'2" - completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom (5'7" by 7'). There is plenty of room on the mezzanine for either a third bedroom or a home office/study.
- An unfinished full basement provides space for storage or expanded family living.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21861DR (1,561 sq. ft.) and build in reverse with house plan 21492DR.
- Get an alernate porch with house plan 21735DR (1,343 sq. ft.) and see house plan 22356DR (833 sq. ft. with an unifinished second floor).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21506DR and a carport with house 21992DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 8"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss