Graceful Porch and Carport
About This Plan
- A graceful wraparound porch and stone detailing at the base of the home and the porch columns lend great character to this house plan. It is based on our popular design 21492DR and adds a Craftsman touch along with 4' in width and 2' in depth plus a carport with bonus space above and enlargement of the bathroom-laundry room on first level.
- The porch entry leads directly into the kitchen/dining room area.
- Adjacent is a generously sized family room with soaring ceiling partially open to above.
- A bedroom with great bath and laundry completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, you'll enjoy the lounge area with views below plus a large bedroom plus bath.
- Expand above the garage where you'll get up to 312 sq. ft. of extra livable space.
- Related Plans: Remove the carport and bonus space with house plans 21492DR 1,226 sq. ft.), 21093DR (1,168 sq. ft.), 21735DR 1,343 sq. ft.), 21861DR (1,561 sq. ft.) and 22356DR (833 sq. ft. with an unifinished second floor).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21506DR (1,457 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 477 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 11"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss