Country Home Plan with Lots of Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Double columns resting on stone bases adorn the front porch of this country design, while a covered grilling porch in back can be accessed from three areas.
- More columns frame the entries to the dining room and great room, where a quartet of windows adds light. A swinging door connects the dining room to the kitchen with its angled eating bar.
- The private master suite has a fabulous bath with all the amenities. On the other side of the house, the addition of French doors could turn bedroom two into a study.
- Two huge bonus spaces on the second floor offer a host of possibilities.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor; 8' standard bonus space.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 59380ND. Get a 4-car garage with house plan 59822ND and get 3-car versions with house plans 59563ND, 59377ND. And see these related versions as well: 5901ND and 5912ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 316 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1046 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick