Country Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room, Hidden Pantry and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Three dormers - the center one adding natural light to the foyer - sit above the broad front porch with center pediment on this country home plan with a finished lower level making it great for a rear sloping lot.
- A vaulted great room is visible straight ahead as you enter the home. Open to the keeping/dining room and the kitchen, the home has a great, open feel. The back wall of the dining area opens to a massive screened porch with vaulted ceiling and angled fireplace. Get sunshine on the adjacent deck.
- The C-shaped kitchen has a large island with casual seating. Cabinet doors open to reveal your hidden pantry.
- Double-tray ceilings and in the master bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the master bath are nice touches to the suite. Double doors open to the walk-in closet which has direct access to the laundry room.
- Stairs by the foyer and an elevator as well take you to the finished lower level. There, you'll find a rec room with outdoor access and a nice-sized wine room. Three beds - plus a second laundry room (a very nice touch) plus an office and storage space round out the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,152 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 2"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss