About This Plan
- This stunning Tuscan home plan has a beautiful front courtyard with an entrance tower.
- A circular foyer showcases the curved staircase and leads into the loggia where views of the vaulted and beamed great hall will take your breath away.
- The gourmet kitchen has a huge island with views of the great hall fireplace in clear sight.
- A back staircase near the home office gives you a second set of stairs to get to the family bedrooms on the upper floor.
- In the luxurious master suite, a cozy sitting area with fireplace has four windows so you can read in natural light.
- The master closet is huge and is divided into compartments.
- Climb the curved stairs in the foyer to reach the private guest studio and loft.
- The back stairs lead up to two family bedroom each with its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A magnificent lower level gives you a billiards room, media room, a large wine cellar and spacious wet bar, all designed to enhance entertaining.
- Two additional guest bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,521 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,503 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 3"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1414 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss