Cozy and Elegant Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- This award winning luxury house plan is a unique combination of coziness and elegance. The floor plan flows flawlessly without compromising privacy or style. Natural views and the outdoor living spaces enhances the open, spacious feeling inside a home. This home plan encompasses this belief and is certainly setting a trend in residential design.
- Distinguishing qualities include the overall layout and flow of the house plan, coffered ceilings that maximize daylight while reflecting grandeur and richness.
- A pass-through wet bar that can also be used as a butler's pantry. The loft above the garage is a fun and logical use of space for a second floor game or media room.
- The gourmet kitchen is superior in design and convenience. The dropped coffered ceiling in the kitchen provides intimate recessed lighting and a wonderful place to display art and kitchen decor.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus level with house plan 66271WE.
- For something smaller, see house plan 66007WE (3,508 sq. ft.).
- For larger versions, see these house plans - 66274WE (4,480 sq. ft.) and 66185WE (5,087 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 523 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 109' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss