Cozy Bungalow with Front Porch
About This Plan
- Shake siding, beneath the gabled front porch, adds texture to this charming, 1-bedroom bungalow.
- Enjoy the neighborhood from the front porch, which serves as a functional transition space between the outdoors and indoors.
- The front entry leads you into the heart of the home where a warm fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the shared living space.
- U-shaped kitchen counters provide ample space for meal preparation, and the adjoining dining room overlooks the backyard.
- The bedroom sits across from a full bathroom, and the neighboring laundry room has a door to access the side yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12