Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- 9' ceilings prevail throughout the first floor of this comfortable Craftsman home plan, as well as in the dormered bonus room over the garage which gives you an additional 358 sq. ft. if you build it out.
- To the left of the entry foyer lies a study or office with built-ins. In the open living area, interior columns define the space, separating the dining room from the great room. Windows across the rear wall let in lots of light.
- A fireplace warms the great room, the adjacent kitchen and bayed breakfast nook. The kitchen features an island with an eating bar, twin sinks, dishwasher and pantry closet.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master bedroom opens to a walk-in closet and a bath with spa tub, walk-in shower and dual lavatories. Another full bath serves the remaining bedrooms. A laundry room with its own sink completes this level. The third bay in the tandem-style garage can be used for an additional car or for storage.
- The staircase for the basement option is located where the main floor powder room is. The powder room is relocated off the kitchen into the third car garage/storage space area.
- Note the fireplace adds 2' to the 40' width of the home.
- Related Plans: For a two-car version, see house plan 6901AM. Get more room with house plans 69475AM (2,211 sq. ft.), 69214AM (2,204 sq. ft.) and 69504AM (2,577 sq. ft.).
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss